- TONY HOWLAND-ROSE, CHAIRMAN, DILKUSHA (NSW) SUBSCRIBER FOR 15 YEARS
- KIM CHUA, CITY OF GERALDTON/GREENOUGH (WA) - SUBSCRIBER FOR 14YEARS
- GAVIN FARR, THE NATIONAL LIQUOR COMPANY (WA) SUBSCRIBER FOR 16 YEARS
- DOUGLAS KAGI, TECH-DRY (VIC) SUBSCRIBER FOR 18 YEARS
- PETER KIDD, GENERAL MANAGER, LOCUMS GROUP (NSW) SUBSCRIBER FOR 8 YEARS
- ANDREW FOWLER, AGRANA FRUIT AUSTRALIA PTY LTD (NSW) SUBSCRIBER FOR 15 YEARS
- DR JOHN AITKENS (RETIRED) 86 YEARS (NSW), SUBSCRIBER FOR 12 YEARS
- VINCENT UNO, UNO ACCOUNTING SERVICES - SUBSCRIBER FOR 4 YEARS
What Our Clients Have To Say
The Australian Taxation Reporter gives me a time efficient understanding of the current tax requirements. It helps make understandable what is in some areas a complex puzzle. Well done ATR.
ATR enables me to keep my basic tax knowledge up to date, not only the what, but also a little bit more of when and why. I have also used the enquiry service with mostly satisfactory results. The subscription fee is very reasonable and even an organisation with a tight budget can afford to do so in my humble opinion. I refer to ATR articles often. It suits a busy professional finance person like me.
The Australian Taxation Reporter provides an instant snapshot of taxation issues and changes with added, easy to read, case study solutions.
ATR has clearly summarised the status and changes to the tax system in an easy to read format. At the end of the financial year ATR provides vital information to gain better deductions for items commonly disregarded by the busy small business person.
I find the ATR a particularly helpful reference guide for up to the minute and easily accessible information on every day taxation issues. Plain English is part of the key with easily referenced topics and easy every day strategies. Other similar services have lost the plot in this area. I would certainly use it more than I do other guides, which are becoming nigh on impossible to use
We find the concise easy to read articles always relevant and allows us to get answers to our tax questions quickly. We have recently used the tax expertâ€™s advice on a fringe benefits issue. The result was an efficient and timely response that solved our problem.
I think ATR are doing a good job and find the publication excellent. I used to give my accountant and his secretary my ATR and he used to read it in bed. I would have to go to his home to get it back. I have been able to help other people with their tax problems. The man opposite had a cleaning business with 30 cleaners. His tax man did not know the special requirements for the poor man.
Very good and informative. It has kept me abreast of government changes to the tax system.